This business supplies a range of ready to eat products into the retailers across the UK. They now require a highly experienced Technical Manager to work closely with both customers and suppliers, whilst managing all technical aspects across the factory.
This is a site based Technical role, working alongside the Head of Technical. Responsible for managing and updating Quality Systems, leading and developing the technical team, and managing the raw material suppliers. You will be the key point of contact for all retailers.
In this role you will also be required to promote a culture of continuous improvement and bring with you a wealth of experience in making improvements in a highly autonomous role.
This role is suited to a highly experienced Technical Manager, looking to work in a challenging but rewarding role. The company have seen continuous growth over recent years and now have some significant expansion plans in place.
- Proven experience as a Technical Manager within the food industry
- Working with high risk, complex products
- Passionate about driving an improvement in standards
- Recent experience working with the UK retailers
- Strong leadership skills
- Food science or related degree - desirable