Night Shift Area Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client are a major Food Manufacturer with a fantastic reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Nightshift Area Manager in Leicestershire.
- Manage and prioritise the daily workload of the intake and despatch departments
- Manage, train and develop staff
- Ensure booking in/stock taking are carried out accurately
- Manage Goods Destroyed reporting
- Minimum 2 years management experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Full clean driving licence
- Understands HAACP
What’s on offer?
- £38 - £42k
- Tuesday – Saturday 10pm – 6am (flexibility required)
- Great benefits
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.