6 days left
- Contract Type
My client is a well-established Food Manufacture based in Manchester. They are looking for an experience HR Manager to join the team to support the successful growth.
- Implement learning and development policy
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changes.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Support the recruitment process – this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Support change management processes.
- Experience within an FMCG environment
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
What’s on offer:
- 25 days + bank
- Profit bonus
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role. If you would like further info, please call 0161 833 0181.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly