General Manager, East Yorkshire
This General Manager opportunity is for a successful food distribution business with multiple sites across the UK.
Are you a distribution leader who is looking to make a difference?
Our client is looking for a General Manager to take full operational and budgetary responsibility of the Supply Chain and Logistics at their site in East Yorkshire, which has recently had some major investment.
Working closely with Production you will be maximising product availability, controlling stock investments, reducing waste and effectively managing distribution problems and associated production issues. Having full responsibility for CAPEX and revenue budgets, you will have full control of improvements and processes of communication both internally and with customers and suppliers.
You will need:
* Several years distribution experience in delivering perishable food and drink products
* Budget compilation and budget control exposure
* Strong team leader, team player and people developer
* Analytical, IT literate with excellent influencing and communication skills
* Experience of managing a unionised workforce
* Record of achievement in change management
* Full driving licence
* CPC Certificate of Competence
If you want to make the difference in this business, get in touch NOW!!
REF. SRA10001 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778