4 days left
- Contract Type
To lead and manage a team of multi-skilled engineers and provide engineering support for the whole site.
Looking for a strong leader with a proactive approach to maintenance.
- Planned maintenance program compliance.
- Manufacturing line performance.
- Meantime to failure continuously improved.
- Manufacturing performance in line with or exceeding budget targets.
- Waste levels by manufacturing plant.
- Identification and closure of hazards/near miss incidents.
- Delivers Continuous/PDP Improvement plan.
- Departmental budget compliance
- Capital project management
- Write ups, project management and implementation. On time, in budget.
- Time served engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience in H&S legislation best practice within engineering.
- Supervisory management experience in H&S.
- Min 5 years experience in an engineering management environment.
- Experience of explosive atmosphere equipment and DSEAR regulations.
- Minimum of City and Guilds electrical/ONC/B-TEC (Or equivalent).
- High level of competency in the use and issue of permit to work systems and Isolation procedures.
- Project management experience.
- Environmental and Energy awareness.