4 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned Production Planner to progress into a more senior role or a experienced Production Planner looking to make their next move in a managerial position.
My client is looking for a self motivated individual that has experience within Production Planning and the FMCG industry.
Report To: Production Manager
Key Objective: To support the Production Manager to fulfil the companies SLA’s as well as the company objectives.
Production Administrator: In the absence of the Production Planner, the Production Manager will take full responsibility for the Key Result Areas.
- Production Planning - To ensure that production is planned to meet SLA’s, ensuring the best customer expectations will be reached whilst maximising profit.
- Weekly ordering - Ensure lead times and amounts ordered match the stock being used.
- Communicating with suppliers - Putting on / generating orders, chasing up orders that aren’t delivered on time and processing complaints.
- General Duties - Typing, filing, photocopying, arranging appointments and dealing with visitors.
- Production Records - Ensuring that recording the correct production information and product traceability records are kept.
- Production Schedules - Prepare and collate production schedules.
- Efficiency and Costings – Produce and check costs against target and also collate and provide information with regard to over and under use
- New Products updated - Type in any new products / samples in the computer
- Batch Numbers - Print and issue products with numbers
- Stock Control - Order stock on a daily / weekly / fortnightly basis.
- Accounts - Checking all invoices, sorting out account queries and requesting credits.
- Month Stock - Producing end of month stock
- Deliveries/Uplifts - Liaising with Despatch and Transport on incoming deliveries / bookings / uplifts.
- Production Meetings - Attend production meetings to supply updates as required.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 – 17:00
Annual Holidays – 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this excellent opportunity please upload your current CV today. If you would like more information please contact Jade Taylor at DR Newitt.
Apply for Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly