Head of Manufacturing
My client is seeking to recruit a Head of Manufacturing to own and deliver the development of the manufacturing and engineering strategy. This is a hugely exciting time as the business is at a relatively early stage of it's development and, as such, needs an individual who has the ability to identify new and sustainable solutions and then embed them in to a well invested and committed organisation. There will be significant opportunities for personal stretch and longer term career development for someone who can demonstrate their ability to grow with the role.
- Leadership of the full manufacturing team and responsibility for KPIs, CI and performance improvement.
- Engineering leadership including the development of capital cases and improvment projects.
- SHE programme management across all aspects of the business.
- General site management including Security, Services, and Waste management.
- Management control, cost optimisation and continuous improvement of manufacturing performance.
- Development of talent within the manufacturing teams to support the business goals, provide succession for the future and help make the business a great and safe place to work.
- Ownership of personal development plan.
- Interested in broad business activities and able to contribute to the wider agenda beyond the scope of just manufacturing.
- Positive, committed, and adapatable individual who is able to work in an entrepreunerial environment.
- Strong personal desire to succeed but not at that the expense of the broader team. Someone who wants to see others in their team develop and succeed.
- Organised and forward thinking – able to take on complex tasks and deliver them without excessive procrastination.
- Project management experience including capital projects, improvement initiatives and safety related improvement.
- Able to build relationships at all levels including internal and external. Able to inspire and influence across a group of people.
- Strong value set, able to lead by example, modelling the behaviours expected of others.