Ingredients Research Team leader.
2 days left
- Contract Type
As one of the largest food manufacturing business’s in UK and Europe are now looking to recruit an Ingredients Research Team leader.
We are looking for an experienced scientist with knowledge of ingredients functionalities, project management experience and if possible chocolate technology to grow the technical capabilities of the section, develop new business, build industrial and academic links, manage projects from scoping to delivery and contribute in the development of junior members of staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with clients and colleagues to identify new project opportunities
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with clients and current and potential collaborators
- Preparing project proposals, identifying funding opportunities and securing funding
- Managing quality and pace of execution of projects
- Promoting the services of the department externally
- Identifying opportunities for business growth
- Developing own technical expertise appropriate to role
Qualifications and key skills:
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- Time management and financial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project and resource management
- Technical knowledge of relevant food industries
- Broad knowledge of ingredients functionalities
- Expertise in chocolate technology desirable
- Comfortable in a client facing consultancy role
- Self-starter keen to make an impact and shape the role in consultation with the Head of Department.
Apply for Ingredients Research Team leader.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly