7 days left
- Contract Type
I’m currently working with a fantastic growing business who supply dairy ingredients, sauces and powders into major food manufacturers across the UK.
Due to considerable recent growth and future expansion plans, they are looking to recruit a QA Technologist with a view to progressing into a QA Manager role as the business continues to grow and thrive.
- Supplier & customer complaint management
- Investigation and follow up of analytical failures & internal non-conformances.
- Conduct non-RM supplier’s evaluation for approval incl. packaging, transport, warehouse etc.
- Conduct weekly Hygiene Audits plan
- Environmental monitoring - conduct swab, track and report results
- Conduct audits
- Coordinating finished products and RM sample analysis with internal and external laboratories
- Collating analysis results and positively releasing finished product.
- Verifying batch documents and labels prior to releasing them to production for manufacture
- Allergen monitoring – conduct swab, track and report results, perform annual risk assessment
- Coordinate document control system for the site
To be successful in this role, you’ll have a strong background and passion for food quality. The basic salary for the role is up to £27,000 and the role comes with 23 days holiday + 8 bank and a great pension scheme with 5% contributions.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a fantastic growing business and a clear progression plan, don’t delay in sending your application!!
Keywords: Quality Technologist, QA Technologist, Quality Assistant, Quality Technician, QA Technician
Apply for QA Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly