Production Materials Planner
Materials Planner, Deeside, Food Manufacturing Company
The Company is one of the largest manufacturers of breakfast cereal and cereal bars. Their position as a market leader is as a result of over 30 years of continuous growth. The Company has captured the market delivering into all major UK food multiples.
We currently have a vacancy for a Manufacturing Resource Coordinator reporting directly to the Production and Resource Planner.
As a member of the manufacturing team you will be required to provide an efficient and effective coordination service for a number of production activities and provide strong support for the manufacturing team.
You will be responsible for the distribution of vital manufacturing records to operators for completion, for the effective 'close out' of manufacturing orders, including comprehensive auditing of accuracy of information as provided by production staff and will be accountable for stock accuracy within production areas and reporting to other internal functions.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Monitoring & investigation any adverse material & labour variance through ERP
- Maintain an effective system for filing manufacturing orders and due diligence paperwork
- Planning & coordinating all manufacturing labour requirements
- Liaising directly with the agency contractor to report any issues
- Present the labour plan to the manufacturing team weekly
- Provide effective support for product traceability
Experience & Know How:
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Excellent IT skills in particular, Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential
- Knowledge of IFS or similar ERP system would be an advantage
- Labour planning & stock control experience would be an advantage
- Effective communication skills are essential
- Solutions orientated
- Safety driven
- Team worker with the ability to work under own initiative
Hours of work: You will follow a 2 shift rotation: Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm and Monday - Friday 11am - 7pm.
Salary: £20,600 per annum (inclusive of shift premium)
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to: Stock Control Team Leader, Stock Controller, Materials Coordinator, Production Planner, Stock Planner, Logistics Admin, FMCG, Production Scheduler, Materials Planner Purchasing Controller, Production Planner, Demand, Food Manufacturing, Liverpool, Chester, Mold, Wrexham, Nantwich, Crewe, Birkinhead, Manchester, Warrington, Crewe, Cheshire, Merseyside, Wirral, Flintshire, FMCG, Food, Drink