Quality Manager, QA Manager
Quality Manager QA Manager, Food Manufacturing, near Selby
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager to join our team based near Selby.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the maintenance of food safety, legality and quality for products manufactured in Manufacturing Unit against the QMS and customer codes of practice.The Quality Manager will lead the Quality Assurance team and factory level performance in generating, monitoring and trending key technical KPI data, work closely with associated departments to ensure targets are met and adverse trends are arrested.
- To engage proactively with the Production Department to ensure that all finished products are manufactured to the specified customer quality standards.
- To assist in managing audits conducted by customers, statutory bodies, third party audit bodies or internal auditors.
- Generate and trend key technical KPI information and work closely with associated departments to ensure targets are met and adverse trends are arrested.
- To implement and monitor Listeria Strategy 'Top 10' factory level action plan working cross functionally to ensure delivery targets are met.
- To lead and support the 'Principle Based' audit programme through consistency of audit standards and efficacy of results measured through the QAS team.
- To continue to develop the capability of the QA team through the Technical Strategy 'Team Capability'
Salary: £Competitive Salary
To apply: please press the "Apply Button"
This role may be of interest to people looking for jobs in the following areas: Quality Manager, Quality Systems Technologist, Technical Manager, Quality Technician, QC Technologist, QA Supervisor, Quality Team Leader, Technical Assistant, QC, Food, Drinks, Beverages, FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, Hull, Doncaster, Wakefield, Leeds, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull, York, East Riding Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire