Maintenance Engineer, Liverpool, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based near Liverpool.
To provide engineering maintenance support to production and carry out planned preventative maintenance.
- To work from Monday to Friday to provide engineering support to production covering for sickness, absence and holidays when required.
- Repair and maintenance of all plant and equipment for General Maintenance and ensuring compliance with all site standards, including BRC and ISO. Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with Standard Methods and hygiene and safety standards are met.
- To ensure continuity of work by keeping a shift log of completed and uncompleted work for a written and verbal hand over to the Shift Engineers. Identify any parts needed and the condition the plant has been left in.
- Ensure that the engineering workshop is kept clean and tidy at all times, and that all machinery, tools and equipment are kept in a safe working condition and are available for inspection and calibration if required.
- To liaise with Engineers to ensure that the correct stock is maintained to support the maintenance function of the department in a timely manner. Ensure adequate information is provided for ordering of ad-hoc emergency spares and that management are kept informed of deliveries and provide production management with estimated time to repair for production re-planning if required.
- Respond to shift breakdowns as prioritised by managers.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrician, Mechanic, Multiskilled, Supervisor, PPM, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, FMCG, Operations, Liverpool, Wirral, Warrington, Runcorn, Northwich, Chester, Wrexham, Crewe, Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire