Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer
3 days left
- Contract Type
Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer, Ossett West Yorkshire
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Maintenance Engineer will provide a rapid response to maintenance and breakdown issues throughout the plant. To fulfil duties of the position in a safe and responsible manner.
- Apply knowledge, training and documentation in a logical systematic approach to troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and resolve the root cause.
- To ensure all preventative maintenance schedules are completed in a timely manner.
- Complete assigned workload and follow-up documentation as required. Escalating and managing issues in a timely manner.
- To ensure all breakdowns are dealt with in an efficient manner through liaison with the Production Supervisor and Engineering Manager.
- Use initiative and prioritise workload to make sound decisions as required and take ownership of problems and issues to which you are assigned
- To continuously assess plant and ensure it's most efficient running.
- To complete all required administration as dictated by the role and to achieve targeted outputs specific to your role.
- Conduct risk assessment on all processes and tasks, implement countermeasures and mitigation plans to address identified risks.
- Ensuring capabilities and capacities are in place to deliver on all engineering commitments and performance targets.
- Continuously improve standards through the delivery of CI projects.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Code of Practice and product protection practices are followed at all times, including hygiene duties as directed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- "Time served" as an Electrician with City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- 17/18 Edition qualification, PLC qualified
- Post apprenticeship Troubleshooting and Repair experience within an FMCG manufacturing or industrial process environment.
- Extensive experience & Knowledge of engineering store/stock management, preventative maintenance.
- Strives to exceed expectations.
Salary: £Competitive Salary +Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrician, Mechanic, Multiskilled, Supervisor, Team Leader, PPM, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Leeds, Wakefield, Barnsley, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Doncaster, West Yorkshire
Apply for Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly