Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Nights
Night Shift Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer, electrical bias
We are recruiting for a Night Shift Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer role (electrical bias) on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer
Based in Oldham Lancashire the role is commutable from Manchester, Wigan, Oldham, Stockport, Bolton, Rochdale, Bury, Preston, Chorley etc.
Maintenance, repair and improvement of plant and equipment to provide a reliable and safe operation whilst complying with H&S, legal and quality requirements.
- To respond to breakdowns ensuring that all work is carried out quickly and effectively
- To support production in achieving production targets via the delivery of high of standards of engineering practice
- To carry out and maintain the Preventative maintenance System, particularly indentifying key equipment for attention.
- Improvement of plant performance by involvement in internal projects
- Ensuring all equipment complies with current safety / legal requirements
- Maintaining accurate plant maintenance records
- Employ a clean as you go attitude
- Risk assess all tasks and ensure that work is performed safely not endangering yourself or others.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Time served engineer
- Good fault finding, and testing skills
- 17th edition electrical (preferred)
- PLC knowledge (Mitsubishi)
- FMCG background
- Computer literate
- Logical thinking / fault findin
- Desirable machinery based knowledge: Metal detectors, Labels printers (markem), Wrappers, Conveyors, Sheeters, Mixers, Enrobers, Tanks
- Work within a small team or alone when required.
Hours of Work: All shifts are 10.00pm-0600am (8hr shifts) weekend work required
Overtime rate is paid in block payments of 4 hours (£108.18)
Salary: £39,552.45 (time and a half at weekends, night shift premium etc) + benefits
Holiday entitlement 32days plus 1, inclusive of bank holidays, all bank holidays to be worked.
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
The role would be suitable for candidates interested in: Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineering Electrician Electrical Engineers Electrical Technician Multi skilled Engineering Maintenance Engineer, Bolton, Manchester Lancashire, Oldham, Manchester, Stockport, Preston, Rochdale