QA Quality Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Quality Manager FMCG Food Manufacturing Manchester
We are recruiting for a Quality Manager on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturing Company.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and developing the QA Team, working closely with production departments to ensure the raw material process and finished product meet food safety and customer requirements.
- They will champion the Company Quality Policy, ensuring it is implemented and understood by all staff.
- They will ensure the Quality Assurance Manual is communicated as appropriate to enable adherence to the overall Site Quality Management System, ensuring hygiene, GMP, product quality and compliance with all current legislation and Codes of Practice applicable to food production.
The Ideal Candidate:
- QA experience, ideally from a Food or FMCG background
- Relevant Technical skills / qualifications
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement attitude and examples of improving efficiencies through smarter working, cost and waste reduction.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: QA Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Production, Quality Controller, Quality Assurance Supervisor, QC, QA Technician, QA Controller, Technical Supervisor, Quality Supervisor, FMCG, Food, Drink, Manufacturing, Manchester, Bolton, Preston, Liverpool Merseyside, Wirral, Warrington, Preston, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, Wigan, Lancashire,
Apply for QA Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly