Multi Skilled Engineer
Role: Multi Skilled Engineer
Salary: up to £36k + benefits
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (rotating days & nights)
I am on a look out for a Multi Skilled Engineer to be joining a highly successful food manufacturer at their site in the Lincolnshire area. I have had a look around the site myself and seeing the investment and work environment, this really is a fantastic opportunity!
- Award winning and market leading business
- Family run business with opportunities to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business that have sites all over the U.K., they can offer you great training and if you desire progression in your career they can help you with this too!
- Complete reactive and proactive maintenance when scheduled
- Fast paced Manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance Breakdowns, Fault finding, PPMs etc.
- Lead the way! Ensuring Health and safety is adhered to.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer you will lead by example and be responsible for efficient maintenance, repair and improvement of all equipment through planned and non-planned activities to maximise the plant availability. You will make sure that the other engineers that report in to you are coached and trained in all aspects of their role.
During this process, you will ensure that all engineering activities comply with relevant health and safety/food safety regulations and legislations.
- Multi Skilled Engineer (electrically biased is essential)
- Engineering Qualifications / Time Served Apprenticeship
- Previous Experience in FMCG Manufacturing (Desirably Food Manufacturing)
- Thorough understanding of common mechanical and electrical systems
To be considered for the role, it's essential for you to have a formal engineering qualification, or a time served apprenticeship. Although It would be preferred if you were electrically bias, mechanically bias candidates will also be considered. Experience with PPMs, Maintenance of food machinery and Fault finding on PLCs is desirable!
What you Get:
With a good salary and benefits package on offer combined with an attractive shift pattern this is a great opportunity for Maintenance or Multi skilled engineers to join a highly successful and reputable business.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with LD/3521 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (office) / 07703965454 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!