Eden Scott’s client is a leading food manufacturer who supply products to retail and food service customers within the UK, Europe, Australia and Canada.
Reporting to the Factory Technical Manager, we are recruiting for a QA Supervisor to be responsible for ensuring that an efficient and effective quality assurance programme is in place and to ensure that all quality and regulatory requirements are met.
- Ensure that products are being produced and packaged within specification and that raw material intake checks are within specification
- Ensure GMP are adhered to and liaise with factory management to implement and maintain food safety and hygiene systems
- Ensure products comply with customer specifications
- Work with HACCP team to ensure product quality and safety and implement processes to ensure staff hygiene and factory rules are adhered to
- Investigate customer complaints
- Take on specific additional projects when required
- Oversee and support the professional and personal development of individuals in the Quality Assurance Team
- Knowledge of HACCP, BRC and retail audit requirements
- Knowledge of food legislation standards
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and regulations
- Previous experience in a quality assurance role within the food manufacturing industry
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent decision making, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player
- Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development
- Full Driving License if possible as travel may be required
To discuss this exciting opportunity further, please contact Rosina Geraghty on 0131 550 1137 or email a CV to Rosina.Geraghty@edenscott.com
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.