Eden Scott’s client is a well-established food manufacturing organization operating in the Aberdeenshire area and supplying to International markets.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, we are recruiting for an NPD Technologist to be part of a team creating and developing new market ready products for new and current customers.
- Aid with the development of new market ready products in line with current market trends
- Liaise with internal and external customers when required and manage the critical path of projects
- Run factory trials of new products
- Packaging and sending samples of products to customers
- Presenting and demonstrating new products
- Ensuring developments satisfy price, quality, technical and operational requirements
- Liaise with relevant departments to keep them up to date on projects and assist the NPD Manager and Development Chef
- Any Ad hoc duties required to ensure NPD kitchen runs effectively
- Experience of working in a kitchen or in product development
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to develop recipes using factory processes
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent decision making, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player
- Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development
- Full Driving License is essential as travel may be required
To discuss this exciting opportunity further, please contact Rosina Geraghty on 0131 550 1137 or email a CV to Rosina.Geraghty@edenscott.com
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly