6 days left
- Contract Type
£18k - £20k + Benefits
Our client, a leading food manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Sales Analyst/Administrator to join their thriving team to aid in their continued success supplying into major retailers.
- Confident, Enthusiastic individual with the ability to manage relationships with customers and internal contacts and continually exceed their expectations with a customer focused attitude
- Experience of using Excel and PowerPoint
- Performance oriented with a proven ability of delivering quality reports/action plans in conjunction with Account Team, Marketing team and Category Manger
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Full driving licence
Key Role Responsibilities
- Support the team to ensure we always demonstrate high financial awareness & detailed performance understanding of our joint business through weekly performance tracking and communication
- Complete all weekly and monthly sales spreadsheets, keeping track of sales targets and assisting in the production of monthly board reports
Other Tasks may include:
- Liaising with customer sales and forecasting teams, dealing with customer complaints and all invoice queries and short deliveries
- Creating new product development briefs and circulating all documentation to relevant teams
- Completing customer new line and promotional forms
- Monitoring the critical path of new product launches
- Ad hoc store visits to buy samples and review product range
- To provide administrative support to the sales team
- Liaise with colleagues on-site in the absence of the relevant sales team member
- Liaise with NPD to have relevant and accurate products submitted on time, to the right place and to the exacting required high standard.
- Deal with Courier arrangements, or take in person where applicable products and samples to customers
- Ensures any environmental non- compliances reported promptly & rectified.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Apply for Sales Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly