£18k - £20k + Benefits
Our client, a leading food manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Sales Analyst/Administrator to join their thriving team to aid in their continued success supplying into major retailers.
- Confident, Enthusiastic individual with the ability to manage relationships with customers and internal contacts and continually exceed their expectations with a customer focused attitude
- Experience of using Excel and PowerPoint
- Performance oriented with a proven ability of delivering quality reports/action plans in conjunction with Account Team, Marketing team and Category Manger
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Full driving licence
Key Role Responsibilities
- Support the team to ensure we always demonstrate high financial awareness & detailed performance understanding of our joint business through weekly performance tracking and communication
- Complete all weekly and monthly sales spreadsheets, keeping track of sales targets and assisting in the production of monthly board reports
Other Tasks may include:
- Liaising with customer sales and forecasting teams, dealing with customer complaints and all invoice queries and short deliveries
- Creating new product development briefs and circulating all documentation to relevant teams
- Completing customer new line and promotional forms
- Monitoring the critical path of new product launches
- Ad hoc store visits to buy samples and review product range
- To provide administrative support to the sales team
- Liaise with colleagues on-site in the absence of the relevant sales team member
- Liaise with NPD to have relevant and accurate products submitted on time, to the right place and to the exacting required high standard.
- Deal with Courier arrangements, or take in person where applicable products and samples to customers
- Ensures any environmental non- compliances reported promptly & rectified.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.