7 days left
- Contract Type
Role: Maintenance Manager
Location: London / Hertfordshire / Surrey
Salary: £50k + benefits
Shifts: Days - Monday to Friday
I am on a look out for Maintenance Manager to be joining a highly successful food manufacturer at their site in London area. I have had a look around the site myself and seeing the investment and work environment, this is a great opportunity!
- One of the largest FMCG Companies in the U.K.
- Award winning and market leading business
- Multi Sited business with opportunities to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business that have sites all over the U.K., they can offer you great training and if you desire progression in your career they can help you with this too!
- Lead the shift based engineering team in order to meet the day to day needs of the site.
- Liaise with production teams to ensure both proactive and reactive repairs and maintenance is completed in a timely and controlled manner.
- Monitor KPIs, ensuring targets are achieved.
- Complete the appraisals and develop the team's values.
You will work closely with the engineering manager to identify improvement opportunities and encourage a culture of 'can do' throughout the engineering team. You will be responsible for labour planning and monitoring department KPIs.
- At least three years' experience in a similar position, Either as a Maintenance Manager or Engineering Manager.
- Previous Experience in FMCG Manufacturing (Desirably Food or Drink Manufacturing)
- Engineering Qualifications / Time Served Apprenticeship
- Leadership, Gravitas and excellent communication skills are essential.
To be considered for the role, it's essential for you to have a formal engineering qualification, or a time served apprenticeship. You must have held a similar management position within a FMCG, Fast paced environment.
You will manage the shift based engineering team to meet the day to day needs of the site. Experience in Continuous Improvement would be desirable
What you Get:
Great salary and benefits package on offer, this is an interesting and meaty role to get stuck into, there is lots of opportunity across the group if progression was something you desire.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with DF/Maintenance as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (office) / 07958374325 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Apply for Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly