6 days left
- Contract Type
No two days will be the same in this role! You’ll head up a large technical team as well as be the key technical contact for a large number of demanding customers. The site continues to grow and requires strong technical leadership to play an important role in ensuring standards are world class.
- Working as part of the Senior Leadership team you’ll be accountable for the site based technical function ensuring delivery of site Technical KPIs.
- Manage audit processes including BRC and retailer standards
- Deliver results through effective development and leadership of your team
- Develop strong partnership orientated relationships with key customers
- Promote technical best practice and have a results orientated approach, being proactive in sharing best practice on a group wide basis
- Responsible for the technical budget
- Instill and lead a culture of continuous improvement within your team, encouraging new ideas and a culture of positive challenge
- Represent the Technical function at a senior level internally, externally and on a group basis.
- Degree qualified in a Food Science or related discipline
- Experience of managing site based Technical teams in a chilled Food manufacturing environment.
- Can show an excellent understanding of current legislation, quality systems and technical information
- Can demonstrate the ability to identify and deliver improvement within a site Technical function and own technical strategy.
- Direct experience of working with retail customers
- Direct experience of managing retail and BRC audit activity.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly