Fast growing Medical Device manufacturer are looking for a Production Manager to help deliver on increased demands through increased sales. The Production Manager will need to coach and lead 6 Team Leaders and aid the Continuous Improvement Manager on the companies CI journey.
As a leading UK manufacturer of medical equipment they pride themselves on their ability to meet customer needs. They achieve this through their extensive standard product range along with their bespoke solution's design and manufacturing service.
With more than 40 year's experience and exports to over 90 countries around the world, they have gained a reputation for customer service excellence. This has lead to impressive growth and profits.
They now need a Production Manager to improve Production which will improve the company and help them on their journey to the next level.
The Production Manager would be responsible for;
- The management of around 65 employees.
- The manufacturing budget.
- Controlling and reducing costs while achieving monthly production targets.
- Deliver lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Labour allocation ensuring consistent and reliable work flow.
- Analysis of production and quality to detect and correct problems.
The successful Production Manager will be;
- Proven in production management.
- Experience in both batch and single flow in manufacturing and production.
- Knowledgeable in quality standards and systems.
- Knowledgeable in health and safety standards and compliance.
- A capable, strong manager.
- Knowledgeable in process improvement techniques in manufacturing and production.
- Ideally a Manufacturing related Degree.