Role: Engineering Technician
Salary: £45k + benefits
I am on a look out for Maintenance Engineer to be joining a highly successful food manufacturer at their site in Oxfordshire. Knowing about the investment at site and the working environment, this really is a fantastic opportunity!
- One of the largest FMCG Companies in the U.K.
- Award winning and market leading business
- Multi Sited business with opportunities to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business that have sites all over the U.K., they can offer you great training and if you desire progression in your career they can help you with this too!
- Complete reactive and proactive maintenance when scheduled
- Fast paced Manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance Breakdowns, Fault finding, PPMs etc.
- Multi Skilled Engineer (electrically biased is desirable)
- Engineering Qualifications / Time Served Apprenticeship
- Previous Experience in FMCG Manufacturing (Desirably Food Manufacturing)
- Thorough understanding of common mechanical and electrical systems
To be considered for the role, it's essential for you to have a formal engineering qualification, or a time served apprenticeship. Although It would be preferred if you were electrically bias, mechanically bias candidates will also be considered. Experience with PPMs, Maintenance of food machinery and Fault finding on PLCs is desirable!
What you Get:
With a good salary and benefits package on offer this is a great opportunity for Maintenance or Multi skilled engineers to join a highly successful and reputable business.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with DF/3452 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (office) / 07958374325 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!