Multi Skilled Engineer
7 days left
- Contract Type
The principle purpose of the role is to maintain the designated plant and equipment sufficiently to enable the business to operate within food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- Maintain plant and equipment to optimum standards safely with minimum downtime
- Provide a rapid response to urgent and non-urgent maintenance tasks
- Ensure that factory machinery etc is in working order at all possible opportunities in order to meet the associated production deadlines
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping are maintained
- Ensure the efficient usage of spare parts, consumables and equipment
- Ensure that all health and safety and food hygiene procedures are adhered to at all times
- Maintain open and constructive lines of communication with the Production Department
- Liaise with all levels of management across all functions relating to engineering activities on the plan or breakdowns
- Any administrative duties as required in the fulfilment of the engineering plan
NVQ Level 3
HNC (Electrical/ Mechanical)
3-5 years manufacturing experience.