Our client, are a well-known food business with a nationwide presence. A vacancy has been identified for an experienced Planning Manager to join the team at the site in Kent.
- Hands-on management of the site planning team
- Provide efficient plans for materials and production on this fast-paced site
- Regular communication with relevant stake-holders to ensure clarity at all times
- Management of IT systems to ensure upmost accuracy at all times
- An experienced and enthusiastic Planning Manager (ideally from the food industry)
- Capable of confidently managing and directing a medium-large team of staff
- An advanced user of MS Office packages – Excel is very important
- A confident communicator
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work with a forward thinking employer
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt on 0131 2265060.
Apply for Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly