Technical Manager – East of England – c£70K
Have you got great attention to detail?
Do you have 5 years’ experience in food manufacturing with extensive knowledge of BRC and HACCP?
If so this Technical Management position with a chilled food manufacturer is for you
As the Technical Manager you will report to the Managing Director, with key responsibilities;
• As a functional head and member of the site senior team, contribute to the overall strategy and planning (short and long term) of the business.
• Responsible for making food safety, quality and integrity decisions
• Ensure Health & Safety requirements throughout the function are met.
• Maintaining the site at the required (BRC & customer audit visits).
• To advise the company on all current legislation relating to the safety and legality of food manufacture
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have;
• Degree/HND Food Science/Technology
• Professional qualifications would also be beneficial
• Minimum 5 years technical experience
• Chilled Food experience
Monday to Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm