Our client are a large and successful food manufacturer based in the UK. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Production Planner in Kent.
This role requires an experienced candidate who can efficiently plan, meeting the companies and customers’ needs.
- Responsibility for Production Planning for a large food manufacturer
- Monitor stock levels to ensure minimal loss
- Review sales orders and compare with forecasts
- Plan for seasonal and promotional waves
- Previous Production Planning experience within the Food Industry
- Must be able to use Sage confidently
- Previously worked in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £30-35k
- Monday – Friday however will be an element of weekend cover (1 in 3)
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly