Our Client, a well-known food manufacturer, who supply the major multiples with high quality, instantly recognisable products, is looking to recruit an exceptional Site Leader to help them realise their ambitious profit targets.
Location: East Midlands/Derbyshire
Salary: c£80K + car + exec benefits
- Previous experience as a Site Manager/Factory Manager in a Food/FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a technical/business discipline.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills - be passionate about people and their development.
- Qualifications and extensive experience in driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experienced in managing a P+L and delivering on exacting KPI's.
- Experience in driving through change with Trade Unions.
- Comfortable dealing with the major multiples at a senior level.
- Lead the site on strategic projects and capital expenditure.
- Ensure that site budget is hit at all levels and the P+L is managed effectively.
- Effectively manage the site's major customers by ensuring products are of the highest quality.
- Provide effective coaching to develop the team to their full potential.
- Ensure on-going smooth operation of the Site through employee and industrial relations.
- A bright, forward thinking company, with ambitious profit targets and growth plans.
- Supplier of instantly recognisable products with a reputation for quality
- Well respected by its impressive customer base
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SLM in the subject field to our consultant or call Emma on 0161 832 7463.
Apply for Site/Factory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly