Business Development Manager - Fresh Produce
Business Development Manager – West Midlands
Our client is a leading premium foodservice business, looking for a talented and successful Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a consistently growing business with a great team-orientated environment.
- Identify and secure new business within the HoReCa sector
- Win new business by identifying new opportunities and target these using a strategic plan
- Ensure regular contact with customer base to maintain good relations
- Cold call as appropriate within your assigned region
- Work with the wider sales team to share information and improve performance
- Maintain up-to-date account records and reports
- Successful food sales background in HoReCa sector
- Ability to maintain and develop effective working relationships
- Tenacious and Sales driven personality
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communicator with strong organizational skills
£23k - 28k + Bonus + Car + Healthcare + Pension
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.