Head of NPD
Head of NPD
£100,000 + package
This is an excellent role for a multi-site Food business, based in the North West.
- Set the strategy for the NPD team and advise the business accordingly.
- Lead the development process to ensure products are innovative, launched on time, within cost and are safe, legal and made to the agreed quality.
- Manage and ensure good relationships are in place with co-processors, suppliers of finished goods and suppliers of raw materials.
- Ensure effective factory transitions for all new products through effective planning, training and communication with our co-processors.
- Manage information in a key company database to ensure effective control of commercial cases, product costs, specifications and labelling information.
- Own the NPD process ensuring effective working relationships will all key functions and effective project management throughout.
- Good communicator able to manage 3rd party relationships at distance.
- Innovative and creative approach.
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects to deadline
- Good maths ability, comfortable with spreadsheets and figures manipulation.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Good team player able to build long term strategic partnerships.
If you want to find out more about this opportunity, please call Amy McLaughlin on 0161 833 0181. Alternatively, you can send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Head of NPD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly