Technical Manager (Food)
We are looking for an experienced Technical person to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company based in Holsworthy. Moo Free is a manufacturer of free from chocolate and has recently moved into a second factory.
The Technical Manager is responsible for ensuring procedures are in place to meet HACCP and GMP standards. Maintaing the the QMS system and making sure all staff are trained against all relevant procedures and quality is maintained. The Technical Manager will deal with any inspections, liaise with Trading Standards and get product tested on a regular basis. Make sure we pass SALSA and get Moo Free ready for own label inspections and BRC.
- Product testing – allergens and micro
- Shelf life testing
- Keeping all processes and the document register up to date
- Checking hub/ paper work is up to date
- Training manual
- Spot checking production
- Dealing with audits
- Obtaining COA’s
- HACCP team
- Supplier technical questionnaires
- Customer technical questionnaires
- Investigating and recording customer complaints
- Working with Engineering for the commissioning of new machines
You will have previous experience as a Technical Manager/Support Manager, be reliable, knowledgeable, approachable and with good people skills. You will have good computer skills and an excellent telephone manner.
Salary according to experience. Please send a CV and covering letter.
Apply for Technical Manager (Food)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly