Site Technical Manager
A leading Food Manufacturer based in Buckinghamshire seeking to recruit a Technical Manager
Reporting into the Group Technical Controller, this position will ensure our client develops its reputation for first class technical and quality standards by driving the continuous improvement and a culture of lean manufacturing throughout the factory team and its supply chain partners. The role will direct, motivate and manage a highly effective technical and quality team to ensure full legal compliance, excellent food safety standards, leading product quality and above all deliver exceptional customer satisfaction to a committed and innovation hungry supermarket. This role will also sit on the senior management team of the site and play a vital part developing a reputation demonstrating ‘best in class’ practices.
- An established Technical Manager
- Experience of Chilled Food is a must
- Retailer or Food Service exposure
- Extensive team management experience
- Stakeholder management, collaborative relationship management both internal and external
- Team coaching and leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge of customer/retailer systems, along with knowledge of retailer audit protocols
- Strong understanding of Food Industry Technical standards and compliance – HACCP, BRC….
- Ideally degree or equivalent in Food related subject
- HACCP Level 4
- Internal Auditing.
- Food Hygiene Level 4