Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Package: £ competitive
Gü was launched with 3 products in 2003 and now with a current portfolio of over 40 top notch products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people with ambitions and people with ambitions and plans to take Gu into more categories and eating occasions. “Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you’ve got what it takes… and we want what you’ve got. And yes. This is the company you’ve dreamed of working for… Gü Puds (also known as Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd) is a company on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere.
Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. Today, from our new office in Bishops Stortford to the sunny shores of France, we’re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £60 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm. To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, tartlet, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it.”
A vacancy has arisen for a Demand Planner to join the team based at our brand new facility. This is a fast paced and demanding role that requires a confident and capable candidate.
Work with the Commercial teams and wider commercial influences such as NPD, Marketing to develop an agreed forecast. Manage the monthly, quarterly, 12 month and 18 month horizon for input into the supply and inventory planning team and financial teams.
- promotional forecast
- promotional assortment/display forecast
- information regarding new product launch forecast
- information on Nielsen data and expected seasonality
- Challenge the market intelligence and discuss cannibalization of standard products
- Overlay the statistical forecast with the market intelligence and the cannibalization assumptions
- Prepare local S&OP booklets and lead/facilitate the local S&OP meetings
- Drive a monthly consensus forecast between all functions
- Analyse forecasts and forecast error reports to improve forecast accuracy (net error and absolute error)
- Demand planning experience within FMCG environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially excel
- Awareness of Demand planning systems, working models.
- Numeric analytical skills.
- Meeting facilitation.
- Prioritisation of workload and areas of focus based on impact assessment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills within and across business functions.
- Proactive management of a category forecast.
- Build relationships internally and externally (customer supply chain teams).
- Attention to detail: professional, accurate and efficient way of working.
- Influencing, challenging and negotiation skills within and across business functional teams.
- Identify key issues and trends and proactively develop a plan to address
- Can present challenge and debate in a controlled manner
We can offer a career that will both stretch and stimulate in a successful and growing business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv. Reference 3049/91FM. firstname.lastname@example.org
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details