Location: NW London
As a small but growing manufacturer of premium products, this company expect to increase their volume rapidly over the next few years and have now created a position for a QA Manager to join the team.
You will lead and motivate the QA team in monitoring and evaluating product and processing systems. Experience working on a BRC accredited site is essential, and ideally you will have some experience with BRC audits.
- To assist the Technical / Quality team in ensuring the best possible technical standards are set and maintained in the Factory.
- To manage a team of QA’s and to ensure that through their standard checks and procedures, we ensure that customer specifications are adhered to.
- To maintain the standards set by the company and its customers in all site operations within the factory environment.
- Investigate factory floor, technical and production problems, make informed decisions and liaise with the technical and production teams.
- To ensure that all factory paperwork has been audited on an agreed frequency.
- To assist the technical manager in preparing for external audits
- To help to ensure that the QMS is up to date and maintained
- To play a key role within the site HACCP team
- Play a key role with development of the QA team to be group leaders
- Support and develop production colleagues
- Experience in a Senior QA / Management position
- Experience in being involved in BRC audits.
- Qualified with HACCP Level 3 (desirable)
- Ideally qualified to degree level.
- Good communicator with both QA staff and production and service departments.
- Be flexible when needed, working with the team to provide a service to the department.
- Must possess competence and drive, be personable and confident and be able to work within an established team.
- Be proactive in working with the factory to move the business forward.
- Knowledge of the major retailer’s standards.