QUALITY MANAGER – CHILLED PREPARED & FROZEN
Quality Manager – Chilled Prepared & Frozen
Competitive Salary & Benefits
A market leading food manufacturer are currently looking to strengthen their already high performing technical team with the appointment of a Quality Manager. The opportunity comes as a result of consistent growth within the organisation. This opportunity will suit an ambitious individual who is looking for the next challenge in their career in what is easily described as family orientated culture with exciting growth strategies.
- Previous management experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Ensure compliance with all relevant food legislative and regulatory bodies
- Experience working in a GMP and BRC accredited facility
- Lead, develop and promote a healthy team culture
- Ensure costs are managed
- An individual with previous quality management experience in a food manufacturing
- Background in frozen or chilled foods
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- HACCP qualified
If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact details.