Artwork and Specifications Manager
Operating as part of the central Technical function, you will manage the Artwork & Specifications Team, ensuring all product specifications and artwork is compliant with legislative requirements and company standards
What will you be doing?
Lead, motivate and inspire the Artwork & Specifications Team in line with JDR SPIRIT values to achieve personal development and continuous improvement through effective training, development plans, succession planning and recruitment.
- Manage the programme of activity to ensure that the right level of focus is assigned to tasks.
- Develop and report appropriate key performance indicators associated with labelling and retailer specifications to monitor, maintain and improve year on year performance.
- Ensure compliance with all quality, food safety, legal and customer requirements for finished product specifications and artwork, developing our systems and processes where required.
- Develop, implement and maintain relevant procedures and master data information for finished product specifications and product labelling compliance.
- Develop and manage the JDR nutrition sampling and testing schedules.
What will you bring?
- Able to effectively lead and motivate team to deliver on objectives and tasks
- High regard for compliance with standards, able to develop and implement processes and procedures
- Aligned with our culture and values, working collaboratively with others
- Excellent levels of self-awareness and strong management skills: develops self and others
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results through self & others
- Continuous improvement focus seeking new ways to improve performance
Experience and Skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience with detailed understanding of food product specifications, labelling legislation and/or retailer requirements
- Experience of working with procurement, NPD & marketing teams