The core focus of this role is to support the business to drive profitable sales in the UK and Internationally. You will carry out technical compliance administration tasks and maintain data in the appropriate systems for all products manufactured in JDR
What will you be doing?
Carrying out technical compliance administration; ensuring data is up to date and maintained including:
- Maintaining the artwork library ensuring that records of artwork approvals are complete and documented
- Updating various product specifications in Hamilton Grant following product changes
- Ensuring product data declared on brand bank is aligned to product specifications
- Data entry into the Product Data Sheet and actively resolving any discrepancies
- Carrying out packaging intake checks and escalating issues appropriately
- Organising nutritional analysis certificates and entering results data into the relevant systems
- Document control of technical quality management system item
Generating data for the technical period report and any other data reporting required, updating the Technical Scorecard as necessary.
Supporting the technical team to complete projects to continually improve data systems as appropriate.
Completing other relevant technical administration tasks as and when necessary.
What will you bring?
- High regard for compliance with right first time approach.
- A pro-active attitude to problem solving.
- Knows when to escalate issues.
- Aligned with our culture and values where we support each other and have a down to earth approach
- Ability to maintain focus and attention to detail
- Always willing to help and support others with a can-do attitude.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Strong interpersonal skills are required as the role interfaces with departments from all over the business.
- A passion for making a difference by helping others.
- Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results.
Experience and Skills
- Ability to use different software systems and adept with Microsoft Office programmes, in particular excel.
- Proven organisational and numerical skill.
- Basic understanding of food manufacturing processes.