You will support the business to drive profitable sales in the UK and Internationally by ensuring all product information data is effectively maintained through the appropriate systems for all products manufactured by JDR.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain master data product information through the appropriate systems, ensuring that all finished product specifications are updated when required, accurate, complete and approved.
- Accurately complete and maintain all finished product specifications to meet audit requirements.
- Approve commercial communication declaring any information regarding product data.
- Ensure that JDR continue to uphold the relevant product data information for compliance to external accreditations relevant for marketing purposes, such as Soil Association and RSPO, maintaining records where required.
- Maintain the JDR nutritional analysis master data, ensuring all nutritional results are tracked and monitored to maintain pack declaration compliance.
- Support the Artwork & Specifications Manager to implement Technical projects such as continuous improvement of the artwork and specifications processes and systems.
What will you bring?
- High regard for compliance with 100% right first time approach.
- Ability to interpret complex information and make sense of it in a simple way.
- Aligned with our culture and values where we support each other and have a down to earth approach
- Ability to react quickly maintaining focus and attention to detail
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Strong interpersonal skills are required as the role interfaces with departments from all over the business.
- Ability to create new and better ways of working as well as a passion for making a difference.
Experience and Skills
- Proven track record in specification maintenance, working with various systems.
- Proven track record in approving artwork and labelling legislation for the UK, EU and international markets.
- Understanding of food manufacturing processes.