Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit Warehouse Operative/Despatch staff for its Warrington Depot.
Working in a chilled food environment, ensuring that all orders of short shelf-life, chilled foods are picked accurately as per customer orders for delivery to retail and forecourt outlets.
These are full time vacancies working 5 out of 6 days Sunday- Friday, 8:00pm to 4:00am.Main responsibilities
This role would involve picking all individual depot/store orders to the required deadlines to meet the vehicle departure times on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all orders are being picked accurately, and deliveries are placed in the appropriate journey pallets at all times, marking order size on the delivery notes.
- Logging product shortages and reporting them to the Management Team at the depot at the end of each shift.
- Ensuring all trays are stacked and kept in the designated place before shift ends.
- Maintaining the depots cleanliness and tidiness in work areas at all times.
- Ensuring all PPE issued is worn at all times.
- We are looking for candidates who are willing to undertake other duties if needed and act in the company’s best interest at all times.
- You will be hardworking and determined.
- Experience working in a chilled environment is preferred and voice picking experience is a plus.
- Weekend and Bank Holiday working is requirement of this role along with being flexible and reliable as overtime may be required as deemed necessary by the business.
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.