The provision of efficient and effective front-line inspection and control activities that will ensure the consistent achievement of both high volume and high quality manufacturing.
The largest independent converter of PET in the UK. With a wide range of customers in sectors such as beverage, food, personal care and household they are able to offer an extensive off the shelf range as well as bespoke designs.
* Operate the moulding equipment, assisting and undertaking change over, set up and processing where appropriate.
* To contribute to the effective handover between shifts by ensuring, as a minimum, that effective verbal communication of production issues and changes takes place with counterparts.
* Assist shift Technician in undertaking changes and services.
* Support the Shift Manager in the successful completion of their duties.
* Cover other shift roles within the team as required.
* It is expected that the technical operator can successfully undertake the duties of a line operator.
A driven motivated individual with experience within manufacturing.
Based in the Leeds branch you will be working for a leading plastic manufacturer as a Technical Operator.