Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Any QA's out there looking for the next step up in their career? A company in Northamptonshire are looking for a motivated, experienced Quality Auditor to join their team!
In the heart of Northamptonshire, my client is looking for its newest recruit to climb the ranks in their busy factory. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a chilled food manufacturing environment. You will be there to ensure that both company and customer product quality and specifications are met. You will be responsible for carrying out GMP and Hygiene audits, whilst monitoring factory cleaning and hygiene standards.
Stepping up to a managerial position in the absence of the QA Manager, your duties as Senior QA will include, but not be limited to:
- To assist with customer visits.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is available and up to date.
- To aid with internal site auditing and resolve any audit findings.
- To recommend improvements towards procedures, the quality manual and factory methods.
- To suggest ongoing system improvements, and assist in the company's systems review process when required.
- Ensure corrective actions are completed to a high standard to prevent re-occurrence.
- To assist, perform or verify required quality, legality and food safety checks.
- To provide training to department on QA standards or matters as and when required.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a forward thinking mentality, be able to prioritise workload and have excellent written and communication skills. You will also have proven experience in ensuring policy and procedures are followed in an organised and consistent manner.
In return, you'll be offered great career prospects, a competitive salary and invaluable training. To discuss this role further, or talk about more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact Naomi on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for Senior QA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly