Bakery Team Leader-Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6am (Nights)
Location: 31-32 Great Bank Road Wingates Industrial Park Westhoughton Bolton BL5 3XU
Job Title: Bakery Team Leader
Working Term: Full time - Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6am (Nights)
Flexible- Early Starts and Late Finishes
Salary: TBC (will be discussed at interview)
Stateside Foods provides a fantastic environment in which to work and we recognise that our most important resource is our employees.
We offer a large benefits package which includes:
- Free Gym Membership for you and a family member
- Free pizza
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Discount on high street brands/cinema tickets/travel and leisure
- Childcare Vouchers
- Social Events
- Secure On Site Car Parking/Bike Sheds
- Subsidized Canteen
- Plus more
Our Production/Bakery Team Leaders work on our very busy and fast paced production lines, producing pizzas in our bakery areas.
- Working on a production line
- Handling all food products
- Machine operating
- Working in hot production environments,
- Maintaining site hygiene and housekeeping standards,
- Adhering to Health and Safety Processes
- Initiating plans and processes which minimise manufacturing costs through effective utilisation of manpower, equipment and materials.
- Assuring attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Establishing group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need.
- Encouraging use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Improving manpower utilisation within existing departments and processes.
- Scheduling stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Managing spending against labour and material budgets in relation to changes in production volume.
- Working to establish management practices, encouraging employee involvement, constructive feedback and action.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
- The Stateside Foods Person:
- Can communicate effectively
- Be self-motivated
- Be reliable
- Promotes teamwork
- Has high energy levels
- Kean to learn new skills
- Is over 18 years of age
- Has a flexible approach to hours and responsibilities
- Experience in a related area, engineering or manufacturing
- Strong organizational and planning abilities required
- Problem solving skills are essential
- Managerial experience.
- Food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Independent thinking.
- Strong organisational and planning abilities.
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this position please click "apply".
- Selected candidates will be invited to interview followed by an immediate start if successful