Technical Operations Specialist
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems.
We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
We are looking for a Technical Operations Specialist who will be able to provide technical expertise and guidance to the UK Supply Chain Operations team on all GFSI schemes ensuring the teams are trained as required and be the link between the operations team and certification.
- Coach the operations teams to ensure maintenance of turn-time and quality KPIs in certification process.
- Support the BDM team by attending client meetings as required when specific technical guidance required
- Be the primary interface between account managers and operations for scheme related enquiries, establishing robust relationships throughout Supply Chain.
- Be the Technical and Quality contact / liaison for the third-party supply chain audit services with the relevant NSF Certification bodies for all third-party schemes as appropriate.
- Oversee and ensure any newly issued procedures from the NSF Certification teams are trained out to both the administration and audit teams via their management team, and are adhered to.
- Work with the audit managers to ensure that all calibration and training is delivered in a timely manner
- Contribute towards building the supply chain business base through ideas, innovations, technical developments and commercial skills.
- To ensure the corrective action process for all schemes within the department is executed within the timescales set by the individual clients/certification bodies
- Other duties as required to support NSF
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in food science or related
- Extensive food industry experience in a quality or operations related role
- Working knowledge of current recognized GFSI certification standards and practices in use
- Experience managing workload assignments and mentoring peers in work team
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Respect for individual and Company confidentiality rights
- Motivated, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Support a culture of continuous improvement
- Show commitment to personal and team development
- Demonstrate a flexible approach
Our 2,500 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come join our team.
With excellent opportunities to develop NSF International is the perfect choice for you to build you career. Why not click apply today and become our Technical Operations Specialist– don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity.
NSF International is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE
Apply for Technical Operations Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly