Head of Engineering, Bakery, Manchester
A Head of Engineering is required for a Bakery business in the Greater Manchester area.
The role of Head of Engineering will oversee the entire Engineering activities of an Industrial Bakery which is part of a larger food manufacturing group. Reporting to the Site Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for a team of around 15 Engineers across a 24/6 production schedule.
A key objective of this role is to lead the change from a reactive to pro-active maintenance approach, striving for World Class Manufacturing.
- Pro-actively find faults and fix before breakdowns
- Deliver the planned maintenance programme
- Work effectively with Production teams to minimise downtime
- Deliver continuous improvements on costs and plant performance
- Develop the Engineering team and up-skill Operatives
For this role we are looking for an experienced Head of Engineering or Chief Engineer who can step into the role and "hit the ground running". Experience of managing engineering teams in the food sector is a must and bakery experience would be beneficial.
Send your CV today for consideration.
REF. DRB894581 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778