HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
Competitive Salary and Benefits
An industry leading food manufacturing business are looking so strengthen their senior leadership team with the appointment of a site Health & Safety Manager. This company has an exceptional record of developing, rewarding and providing opportunities for progression for their people. The opportunity will suit an individual who is looking for the next challenge in their career and will also suit an individual who wants to be part of a business who truly strive to be number 1!
- Responsible for promoting a safe working culture in line with the company strategy
- Carrying out all relevant internal audits and subsequent training
- Ensuring all statutory requirements are met, and all best practice guidelines are followed
- Measuring and monitoring safety and environmental performance
- An individual with previous HSE Management experience
- NEBOSH qualified
- Continuous improvement and lean manufacturing knowledge
- Passionate about H&S and previous success in positively influencing culture
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to really make a difference and to grow within a business who are known for driving success as well as rewarding their people at every possible avenue. If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested please feel free to share my contact details.