HYGIENE MANAGER (NIGHTS)
Hygiene Manager (NIGHTS)
Competitive Salary and Benefits
A market leading fresh foods manufacturer are looking to add to their senior operations team with the appointment of a Hygiene Manager to implement and oversee the company hygiene policy. This is a nightshift-based management opportunity. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for the next challenge in their career and someone who is looking to progress with an organisation who invest heavily in their people and facilities as they genuinely strive to be number one.
- Developing and implementing the company Hygiene strategy over multiple sites.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulatory standards
- Ensuring compliance to all BRC, ISO and customer audit standards
- Maintaining stock levels and appropriate hygiene records
- Maximising team performance and implementing training for staff
- A passionate leader with previous multi-site experience
- A team player with strong inter-personal skills
- A well organised individual with a keen eye for detail
- Relevant Food Hygiene Qualifications
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to really make a difference and to grow within an exciting and ambitious business. If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested please feel free to share my contact details.