Has your career progression paused or not going as fast as you would like? A fast moving business are seeking an HR person who will take charge of ER, HR and recruitment on site for this large group.
This is a chance for you to be fully accountable at site level and there could be career progression and the chance to take on more responsibility as the group grows and acquires more businesses
- Dealing with various HR queries and ER casework throughout the business
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements a
- Producing monthly HR report
- Managing staff relationships
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the Line Managers with various capability investigations
- Assisting with and developing any recruitment campaigns
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations
- All HR administration including issuing starter packs, offer letters and contracts etc.
- Identifying/attending/implementing training
- Ideally qualified to degree level or above
- Articulate, informed, self-confident and persuasive communicator.
- Excellent working knowledge of HR systems.
- Organisational and administrative skills essential
- Advising and working with Senior members of staff
- Relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- CIPD qualified to Associate level as a minimum
For more information please contact Wasim at DR Newitt
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly