I am currently recruiting for an experienced and capable QA Manager in the West Midlands/Worcestershire area.
This role is working standard hours Monday - Friday and comes with a generous salary of £40-45K.
Ideally you will have experience in a fast paced, high pressure environment leading a dynamic team. You will be a problem solver, able to work on your own initiative and make decisions.
This is a very hands on, factory based role and you must have experience and knowledge of trending, analysis and reporting.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Managing the QA team, inclusive of training needs, appraisals, disciplinaries etc.
- Assisting on third party and customer audits
- Monitoring and reporting KPI's for retail customers
- Manage customer complaints, ensuring corrective action to prevent reoccurance
- Managing non-conformances, performing root cause analysis where necessary
- Recording & analysing trends, identifying area of focus for continuous improvement
If you would be interested in this vacancy or would like to hear more, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly