I currently have a fantastic vacancy for a QA Supervisor in the Greater Manchester area.
This is a smaller site and so a smaller team, you would therefore be reporting straight in to the Technical Manager - this is very much a Junior Quality Manager type role.
You would be working the afternoon shift Monday - Friday (no rush hour traffic to contend with!) and the salary will be roughly in the region of £24-28K.
Main duties will include:
- Ensuring compliance to site policies, procedures and customer COP’s.
- Main point of contact on the factory floor for all food safety and compliance queries
- Assist with customer audits and visits
- Main point of contact for Hygiene team and be present for Hygiene Hand over.
- Ensure products meet customer specification and are labelled according to the required legislation.
If you would be interested in this vacancy, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for QA Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly