Stock Control & Warehouse Supervisor
Our client, a successful food manufacturer in Kent are seeking a Stock Control & Warehouse Supervisor.
The candidate will be responsible for the Stock Control of all materials on site while effectively managing the Warehouse team.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of raw materials and packaging stock
- Responsible for use by date reports and stock rotation
- Investigate and report any stock discrepancies
- Lead and motivate the team
- Develop staff by identifying training needs
- Stock Control experience is essential
- Management experience is required along with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAGE software
- Experience with HACCP
- Food Industry experience is highly advantageous
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday
- 1 Saturday a month to complete stock take (day back in lieu)
- £25k - £30k
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.