Stock Control & Warehouse Supervisor
Our client, a successful food manufacturer in Kent are seeking a Stock Control & Warehouse Supervisor.
The candidate will be responsible for the Stock Control of all materials on site while effectively managing the Warehouse team.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of raw materials and packaging stock
- Responsible for use by date reports and stock rotation
- Investigate and report any stock discrepancies
- Lead and motivate the team
- Develop staff by identifying training needs
- Stock Control experience is essential
- Management experience is required along with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAGE software
- Experience with HACCP
- Food Industry experience is highly advantageous
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday
- 1 Saturday a month to complete stock take (day back in lieu)
- £25k - £30k
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for Stock Control & Warehouse Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly